Spinach – 8 cups
Peanut Butter – 2 tblsp
Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
Ginger – 1 tblsp, grated
Vegetable Oil – 1 tsp
Lime Juice – 2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Saute the garlic and ginger for a minute.
3. Add the spinach leaves and cover pan.
4. Steam cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the leaves has wilted. Remove and keep aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and chilli powder.
6. Drizzle the peanut sauce over the spinach leaves.
7. Mix well and serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !