Sweet Potatoes – 2, peeled, cut into wedges
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes as per taste
Sea Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix the sweet potato wedges with olive oil.
2. Toss well to coat.
3. Add cumin seeds, chilli flakes and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Add pepper powder and mix again.
6. Spread the wedges on a baking sheet.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 190C/375F for about 35 to 40 minutes, turning once or twice.
8. Bake until the potatoes are slightly crispy and tender.
9. Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
10. Serve with ketchup.