Jaggery – 500 gms
Water – 2 cups
Wheat Flour – 500 gms
Saunf – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Kopra – 1, finely chopped
1. Melt the jaggery in water, stirring all the time, till the mixture is of dropping consistency.
2. Keep aside.
3. In a pan mix the wheat flour and melted jaggery.
4. Add saunf, salt and kopra.
5. Mix well and knead to a dough like consistency.
6. Divide the dough into 10 or more equal portions and roll out into thick rotis.
7. Cook the rotis on a flat pan adding 1 tsp of oil over medium heat.
8. Turn over and cook the other side till golden brown.
9. Remove and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !