Watermelon – 1, cut into strips
Cucumber – 1 or 2, skin removed, cut into strips
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Cheese – 6 slices
Lettuce – 1 cup, cut into small pieces
Pomegranate or any other fruit – 1 cup
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Add the cucumber and watermelon strips into a salad bowl.
2. Sprinkle pepper powder and 2 tsp olive oil.
3. Keep it in a fridge for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Transfer the cucumber and watermelon to a serving plate.
5. Arrange the lettuce pieces around.
6. Arrange the cheese slices on top and sides.
7. Sprinkle salt, oregano, 1 tsp olive oil and lemon juice.
8. Garnish with the pomegrante.
9. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !