Chocolate Sponge Cake – 1
Chocolate – 1 cup, grated flakes
Cream Cheese – 1 cup
Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 cups
1. Cut the sponge cake horizontally into 3 pieces.
2. Blend the cream cheese and vanilla ice cream thoroughly.
3. Divide it into 2 portions.
4. Place one portion of the cake and top it with a layer of the cheese and ice cream mixture.
5. Add one portion of the cake on top and then spread cream cheese – ice cream.
6. Top this with the sponge cake and spread the chocolate flakes on top.
7. Keep this in the fridge till the ice cream is set.
8. To serve, cut into pieces and serve chilled.
Triple Layered Chocolate Dessert Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Triple Layered Chocolate Dessert Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.