Chocolate Sponge Cake – 1
Chocolate – 1 cup, grated flakes
Cream Cheese – 1 cup
Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 cups
1. Cut the sponge cake horizontally into 3 pieces.
2. Blend the cream cheese and vanilla ice cream thoroughly.
3. Divide it into 2 portions.
4. Place one portion of the cake and top it with a layer of the cheese and ice cream mixture.
5. Add one portion of the cake on top and then spread cream cheese – ice cream.
6. Top this with the sponge cake and spread the chocolate flakes on top.
7. Keep this in the fridge till the ice cream is set.
8. To serve, cut into pieces and serve chilled.
Triple Layered Chocolate Dessert Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Triple Layered Chocolate Dessert Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.