Eggs – 4
Butter – as required
Jeera – 1/4 tsp
Garlic – 1 clove, chopped (or more)
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 2, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper as per taste
1. Heat butter in a heavy-bottomed pan.
2. Fry cumin seeds and garlic for 30 seconds.
3. Add chopped onions and saute till pink.
4. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and coriander leaves.
5. Reduce heat and cook for a minute or two.
6. Break the eggs over this mixture and cover the pan.
7. Steam cook for about 7 to 8 minutes.
8. Remove carefully, without breaking the eggs, to a serving plate.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot.