Baby Potatoes – 450 gms
Eggless Mayonnaise – 150 ml
Dijon Mustard – 1 1/2 tblsp
Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 1/2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Green Onions – 1/4 cup, thinly sliced
1. Heat a pan of water over medium heat and bring to a boil.
2. Add the potatoes and continue to boil.
3. Reduce heat and gently boil for 15 minutes.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar in a small bowl.
5. Whisk well.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Drain and rinse the potatoes and keep aside.
8. Cut the potatoes into quarters.
9. Mix the potatoes with the mayonnaise mustard dressing.
10. Add the green onions and toss well.
11. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
12. Serve cold.