Milk – 4 cups
Green Cardamoms – 10, powdered
Cornflour – 5 to 6 tsp, mixed with a little water to make a smooth paste.
Sugar as per taste
Pistachios – 35 to 40, shelled and chopped into small pieces
Almonds – 40 to 50, chopped
Vanilla Essence – a drop
Vanilla Ice Cream – 3 to 4 scoops
1. In a pan over medium heat boil the milk.
2. Add the powdered cardamoms and mix well.
3. Add the cornflour paste and mix well.
4. Add sugar and remove the pan from heat.
5. Keep aside to cool and then place it in the fridge.
6. Once cooled, add the chopped pistachios and almonds.
7. Blend in a blender and add the vanilla essence.
8. Mix well and keep it in the fridge to chill.
9. To serve, add 1/2 or 1 scoop of the vanilla ice cream and serve chilled.