Eggs – 5
Coconut Cream – 1 cup
Dark Brown Sugar – 150 gms
Pumpkin – 1, small
1. Mix the coconut cream and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is frothy.
3. Cut the top off the pumpkin and scoop out the seeds and any fibers.
4. Pour the coconut cream mixture and cover with the pumpkin top.
5. Place in a steamer over boiling water and cook covered in a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
6. Leave to cool and cut in thick slices to serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !