Water – 2 litres
Gelatine – 1 tblsp, powdered
Sugar – 275 gms
Raisins – 2 tblsp
Rosewater – 1 tblsp
Pistachio Nuts – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Mulberry Syrup – 100 ml
1. In a small bowl add the gelatine with 5 tblsp of water for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the remaining water in a pan and bring to a boil.
3. Add sugar and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring all the time till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add the softened gelatine and stir till it dissolves.
5. Remove the pan from heat.
6. Add the raisins, rosewater and pistachio.
7. Pour this mixture into freezing trays and keep aside to cool.
8. Once it has cooled, transfer it to a freezer for 2 to 3 hours or until almost frozen.
9. Remove and spoon the mixture into a bowl.
10. Stir lightly so as to distribute the raisins and nuts evenly.
11. Return to the freezing tray and freeze until solid.
12. When ready, spoon the sorbet into individual bowls.
13. Pour a little of the mulberry syrup and serve.
Mulberry Sorbet Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mulberry Sorbet Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.