Water – 2 litres
Gelatine – 1 tblsp, powdered
Sugar – 275 gms
Raisins – 2 tblsp
Rosewater – 1 tblsp
Pistachio Nuts – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Mulberry Syrup – 100 ml
1. In a small bowl add the gelatine with 5 tblsp of water for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the remaining water in a pan and bring to a boil.
3. Add sugar and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring all the time till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add the softened gelatine and stir till it dissolves.
5. Remove the pan from heat.
6. Add the raisins, rosewater and pistachio.
7. Pour this mixture into freezing trays and keep aside to cool.
8. Once it has cooled, transfer it to a freezer for 2 to 3 hours or until almost frozen.
9. Remove and spoon the mixture into a bowl.
10. Stir lightly so as to distribute the raisins and nuts evenly.
11. Return to the freezing tray and freeze until solid.
12. When ready, spoon the sorbet into individual bowls.
13. Pour a little of the mulberry syrup and serve.
Mulberry Sorbet Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mulberry Sorbet Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.