1. Mix the egg, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and 2 tblsp of melted butter in a bowl.
2. Add the cheese and mix well.
3. Keep aside.
4. Bring a pan half filled with lightly salted water to the boil.
5. Add the macaroni and cook for 10 minutes or until just tender.
6. Strain and return to the pan.
7. Add 2 tblsp of butter.
8. Spread half the macaroni over the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
9. Spread 2/3rds of the cheese mixture over the macaroni.
10. Top with the remaining macaroni.
11. Spread the remaining cheese over the top and sprinkle the rest of the butter.
12. Bake the dish in the centre of a preheated oven at 200C/400F for 25 to 30 minutes.
13. Remove, cut into squares or rectangales and serve hot.
Pasta with Cheese Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pasta with Cheese from Awesome Cuisine.