Chicken – 1 1/4 kg, cut into 8 or more pieces
Sesame Seeds – 75 gms
Plain Flour – 50 gms
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder as per taste
Paprika – 1 tsp
Egg – 1, large, beaten
Water – 75 ml
1. Keep the chicken pieces aside in a plate to dry.
2. In a bowl mix sesame seeds, flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Mix the beaten egg and water in an another bowl.
4. Coat the chicken pieces lightly in the sesame seed mixture.
5. Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture and then coat with sesame seeds again.
6. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
7. Fry the chicken pieces until golden, turning occasionally.
8. Transfer to a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 40 minutes.
9. Remove and serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !