Walnuts – 150 gms, ground
Breadcrumbs – 50 gms
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Olive Oil – little
Sesame Seeds – 50 gms
Paprika – a pinch, to garnish
1. In a bowl mix together the walnuts, breadcrumbs and cumin.
2. Add sufficient tahina to form a soft paste.
3. Add the cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
4. Now grease your fingers with the oil and break the paste into small pieces.
5. Shape into walnut-sized balls.
6. Pour the sesame seeds on to a plate and roll each walnut ball in them.
7. Arrange on a large plate and stick a cocktail stick in each.
8. Sprinkle with the paprika.