Potatoes – 4, large
Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, seeded and chopped
Corn Kernels – 2 cups
Tomato – 1, chopped
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350C.
2. Brush the potatoes with oil and wrap them in foil.
3. Keep it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
6. Mash them and keep the skin intact.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Fry the onion and green chillies for 2 minutes.
9. Add the corn, tomato, mashed potatoes, black pepper and salt.
10. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
11. Fill the potato skins with corn mixture.
12. Bake in an ovenproof dish for 6 to 8 minutes.
13. Serve hot.
Corn Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Corn Stuffed Potatoes Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.