1. Wash the okras and wipe it dry.
2. Trim both ends and cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Saute the onions and garlic until the onions just begin to soften.
5. Add the okras and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the black pepper, tomatoes and water.
7. Simmer gently over low heat for 20 minutes until tender.
8. Add salt and stir gently.
9. Serve hot with rice.
Okra with Tomatoes and Garlic Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Okra with Tomatoes and Garlic from Awesome Cuisine.