Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion – 3, thinly sliced
Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
Carrots 2, thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 2, seeded, thinly sliced
Rajma – 400 to 500 gms, presoaked, drained and rinsed
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Spicy Tomato Sauce – 1/2 cup
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Salt – 3/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions and garlic.
3. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the carrots and capsicum.
5. Saute for 5 more minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6. Add the beans, red chilli powder, lime juice, tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes and salt.
7. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
8. Serve hot.
Rajma with Vegetables Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rajma with Vegetables Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.