Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion – 3, thinly sliced
Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
Carrots 2, thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 2, seeded, thinly sliced
Rajma – 400 to 500 gms, presoaked, drained and rinsed
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Spicy Tomato Sauce – 1/2 cup
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Salt – 3/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions and garlic.
3. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the carrots and capsicum.
5. Saute for 5 more minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6. Add the beans, red chilli powder, lime juice, tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes and salt.
7. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
8. Serve hot.
Rajma with Vegetables Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rajma with Vegetables Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.