Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
Red Onions – 2, halved, thinly sliced
Green Chillies – 2, thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 2, seeded, diced
Tomato – 1, thinly sliced
Corn Kernels – 1 cup
Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – a pinch
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Add the onions and green chillies.
3. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the capsicum and corn.
5. Cook over medium heat until tender but still crisp.
6. Add the curry powder, red chilli powder, lime juice and salt.
7. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Garnish with tomato slices.
10. Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
Corn and Capsicum Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Corn and Capsicum Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.