Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
Red Onions – 2, halved, thinly sliced
Green Chillies – 2, thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 2, seeded, diced
Tomato – 1, thinly sliced
Corn Kernels – 1 cup
Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – a pinch
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Add the onions and green chillies.
3. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the capsicum and corn.
5. Cook over medium heat until tender but still crisp.
6. Add the curry powder, red chilli powder, lime juice and salt.
7. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Garnish with tomato slices.
10. Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
How to Make Corn and Capsicum Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Corn and Capsicum Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.