Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion – 1, havled and thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 3, seeded, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Brinjal – 1, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Saute the onion until golden.
3. Add the capsicum and brinjals.
4. Saute for 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
5. Add the garam masala powder, red chilli powder and salt.
6. Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
7. Add the yogurt and mix well.
8. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Brinjal and Capsicum Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Brinjal and Capsicum Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.