Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion – 1, havled and thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 3, seeded, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Brinjal – 1, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Saute the onion until golden.
3. Add the capsicum and brinjals.
4. Saute for 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
5. Add the garam masala powder, red chilli powder and salt.
6. Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
7. Add the yogurt and mix well.
8. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
How to Make Brinjal and Capsicum Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Brinjal and Capsicum Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.