Cauliflower – 1, large, cut into 1 inch florets
Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
Ginger – 1 inch, minced
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 3, diced
Coriander – 1/2 tsp, ground
Cumin – 1/2 tsp, ground
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
1. Steam cook the cauliflower for 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a large pan.
3. Add the ginger, green chillies and saute for a minute.
4. Add the steamed cauliflower and tomatoes.
5. Continue to saute over medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add the coriander, cumin, red chilli powder and salt.
7. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Cauliflower with Tomatoes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cauliflower with Tomatoes Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.