Cauliflower – 1, large, cut into 1 inch florets
Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
Ginger – 1 inch, minced
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 3, diced
Coriander – 1/2 tsp, ground
Cumin – 1/2 tsp, ground
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
1. Steam cook the cauliflower for 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a large pan.
3. Add the ginger, green chillies and saute for a minute.
4. Add the steamed cauliflower and tomatoes.
5. Continue to saute over medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add the coriander, cumin, red chilli powder and salt.
7. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Cauliflower with Tomatoes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cauliflower with Tomatoes Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.