Water – 2 cups
Asparagus – 250 gms, cleaned, cut into 2 inch pieces
Onion – 1, diced
Potatoes – 2, diced
Skim Milk – 1 cup
Garam Masala Powder – a pinch
Curry Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Bring the water to a boil in a pan.
2. Add the asparagus, onion and potatoes.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
4. Blend the mixutre to a puree and pour into a pan over low/medium heat.
5. Add milk, garam masala powder, curry powder and salt.
6. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot or cold.
Optional: You can garnish this soup with 1 tblsp cream or hung curd.