Rumali Roti – 2 (ready made)
For the Filling:
Chicken – 200 gms, boneless, cut into small pieces
Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion Paste – 1 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 2 tsp
Green Mango Paste – 2 tsp
Sweet Mango Pieces – 100 gms
Curry Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Except the sweet mango pieces, add all the ingredients for the filling to the pan.
3. Cook over low heat covered with a lid till the chicken is tender and all masalas are blended.
4. Place 1tblsp of the cooked chicken-mango filling on the roti.
5. Roll over.
6. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 3 minutes.
7. Remove once the wrap turns a light brown on top and the filling is warm.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !