Maida – 250 gms
Baking Powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Sugar – 225 gms
White Butter – 200 gms
Sweet Mango Pulp – 1 cup
Ginger Juice – 2 tsp
1. In a bowl, sift the maida and baking powder.
2. Keep aside.
3. Grind the sugar to a powder.
4. Mix in ginger juice, curd, oil and mango pulp.
5. Blend the mixture so that all the ingredients mix well.
6. Gently mix this wet mixture into the maida mixture, so that they blend together.
7. Grease muffin moulds.
8. Pour the batter into each of the muffin moulds so as to fill the muffin mould half way.
9. Place in a preheated oven and bake at 160C for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are baked and look golden brown on top.
Mango Ginger Muffins Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mango Ginger Muffins Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.