Maida – 250 gms
Baking Powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Sugar – 225 gms
White Butter – 200 gms
Sweet Mango Pulp – 1 cup
Ginger Juice – 2 tsp
1. In a bowl, sift the maida and baking powder.
2. Keep aside.
3. Grind the sugar to a powder.
4. Mix in ginger juice, curd, oil and mango pulp.
5. Blend the mixture so that all the ingredients mix well.
6. Gently mix this wet mixture into the maida mixture, so that they blend together.
7. Grease muffin moulds.
8. Pour the batter into each of the muffin moulds so as to fill the muffin mould half way.
9. Place in a preheated oven and bake at 160C for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are baked and look golden brown on top.
Mango Ginger Muffins Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mango Ginger Muffins from Awesome Cuisine.