1. Pierce hot dogs with a fork 3 or 4 times.
2. Wrap one slice of bacon around each hot dog.
3. Over medium heat, grill or saute on a griddle until bacon is lightly golden on all sides.
4. Microwave buns in bag for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Carefully remove buns from bag and cut open.
6. Spread sour cream on both halves of each bun.
7. Place bacon-wrapped hot dog in bun.
8. Top with onion, tomato and jalapenos.
9. Garnish with mustard and ketchup.
Mexican Hot Dogs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mexican Hot Dogs from Awesome Cuisine.