Salmon Fillets – 500 gms, skinned
Sesame (Gomasio) Salt – 1 tblsp
Juice of 1/2 Lime
Raw Sesame Seeds – 1 tblsp
Leek – 1, large, shredded
Carrots – 2, large, shredded
Mangetout – 125 gms, shredded
1. Put the salmon fillets in a foil-lined roasting tin.
2. Sprinkle with salt, lime juice and sesame seeds.
3. Cook in a preheated oven at 240C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked and sesame seeds are toasted and browned.
4. Toss the leek, carrots and mangetout together.
5. Arrange on a serving dish.
6. Place the salmon on a bed of vegetables and pour over the juices from the roasting tin.