Chicken – 1 kg, cleaned and giblets removed
For the Sauce:
Spring Onions – 3, finely chopped
Fresh Root Ginger – 3 slices, peeled and finely chopped
Fresh Coriander – 4 tblsp, chopped
Tamari Sauce – 4 tblsp
Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Red Chillies – 2, deseeded and sliced
1. Put the chicken in a large pan of boiling water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and leave the chicken to poach for a further 25 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan and drain the excess liquid.
6. To make the dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
7. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
8. Serve with the dipping sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !