Fish Steaks – 1 kg, cleaned
Sour Cream – 2 cups
Pepper – 4 tsp, ground
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 to 2 tblsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 6 cups
Oil for frying
Spring Onions to garnish
1. Except oil, breadcrumbs and fish mix all the ingredients.
2. Rub the mixture onto each fish steak and keep it in a fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
4. Cover each fish with breadcrumbs on both sides.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
6. When it starts to smoke, lower heat to medium and deep fry the fish steaks till golden brown.
7. Garnish with spring onions.