1. Except oil, breadcrumbs and fish mix all the ingredients.
2. Rub the mixture onto each fish steak and keep it in a fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
4. Cover each fish with breadcrumbs on both sides.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
6. When it starts to smoke, lower heat to medium and deep fry the fish steaks till golden brown.
7. Garnish with spring onions.
Fried Sour Cream Fish Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fried Sour Cream Fish from Awesome Cuisine.