Fish – 1 kg, cleaned and cut into bite sized pieces
Black Pepper – 1 tblsp, roughly ground + 1 tsp, finely ground
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Lime Wedges to garnish
Butter – 2 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – few sprigs
1. Rub salt, pepper and lime juice into fish.
2. Marinate the fish for 15 minutes.
3. Heat butter over medium heat in a frying pan.
4. Shallow fry the fish for 10 minutes, turning once or twice.
5. Garnish with lime wedges and coriander leaves.
6. Serve in a banana leaf.
Tip: You can also bake this by wrapping the marinated fish with a sprig of coriander leaves in baking foil. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.