For the Topping:
Butter – 30 gms
Onion – 1, sliced into rings
Mushrooms – 1 cup, thinly sliced
Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tsp
1. Mix the ingredients for the hamburgers, except the buns.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and shape into patties.
3. Grill for about 15 minutes till cooked.
4. To make the topping, melt the butter in a frying pan.
5. Fry onions till transparent.
6. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper.
7. Fill each bun with a patty.
8. Top with the onion, mushroom mixture.
9. Serve hot.