1. Mix the lemon juice, soya sauce and ginger.
2. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3. Drain the chicken. Reserve the marinade.
4. Mix the honey, tomato sauce and the remaining marinade in a cup.
5. Brush the chicken wings with the honey mixture.
6. Grill the chicken wings for about 7 to 10 minutes.
7. Turn over and brush with more honey mixture.
8. Grill till cooked.
9. Serve hot.
Easy Chicken Wings Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Easy Chicken Wings from Awesome Cuisine.