Prawns – 300 gms, medium sized
Spring Onions – 100 gms, cut into 1 inch pieces + 200 gms, cut into circles
Mustard Oil – 4 tsp
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 2 tsp, roasted
Salt as per taste
Anardana Powder (Ground Pomegranate) – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat half the oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they shrink in size.
2. Take out from the oil from the pan and add the remaining oil.
3. Fry the mushrooms and the spring onions in this oil for 2 minutes.
4. Lower the heat and mix in the spices.
5. Add 3 tbsps of water or more as per the requirement of gravy.
6. Bring to a boil and add the prawns and stir gently.
7. Serve with plain rice.