Kala Chana – 2 cups
Lauki – 300 gms, peeled and cut into small pieces
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 2, finely chopped
Curry Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the kala chanas overnight in water.
2. Drain just before cooking and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the chanas.
4. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Lower the heat and mix in the lauki pieces, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and the spices.
6. Stir and cook on low heat for another 3 minutes.
7. Add 3 cups of water and pressure cook till the chanas are tender and the lauki has mixed well.
8. Serve with rotis or plain rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !