Prawns – 1 cup, cooked
Lettuce Leaves, shredded
Lemon Slices for garnish
For the Dressing:
Egg Yolk – 1
Sugar – 1 tsp
Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Warm Water – 1 tblsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tblsp
Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
1. In a salad bowl, add some lettuce leaves.
2. Put the egg yolk and seasonings in a different bowl and mix well.
3. Add the vinegar gradually.
4. Then add the warm water and oil, a drop at a time till the mixture thickens.
5. Add the tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
6. Mix the prawns with this dressing.
7. Add the prawns to the lettuce bowl.
8. Garnish with lemon slices.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !