Firm, White Fish – 300 gms, cut into 1 inch strips
Prawns – 6, large, shelled, tails intact
Plain Flour for dusting
Iced Water – 125 ml
Plain Flour – 110 gms
Soy Sauce – 2 tblsp
Juice of 2 Lemons
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
1. To make the sauce, mix all ingredients together. Keep aside.
2. Dry the fish and dust both the prawns and fish with flour.
3. Beat the egg yolk and water together.
4. Add the flour and mix well to a smooth batter.
5. Dip each piece of fish in the batter.
6. Deep fry in hot oil.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with sauce.
8. Serve the fried