1. Cut 1/3rd of the top of the bread and remove the crumbs from inside the loaf, leaving 1cm thick crust.
2. Keep the crumbs aside.
3. Mix the fish, potato, shallots, cream and egg.
4. Fill the crust with this mixture.
5. Replace the top of the loaf and wrap tightly in foil.
6. Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.
7. Serve with tomato sauce.
Fish and Tomato Loaf Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fish and Tomato Loaf from Awesome Cuisine.