Eggs – 6
Butter – 2 tblsp
Potato – 1, peeled and sliced thinly
Onion – 1, sliced thinly
Tomato – 1, peeled and chopped
Bacon – 1 strip, trimmed of fat and chopped
1. Heat butter in a pan.
2. Saute the onion and potato till tender.
3. Add the tomato and bacon.
4. When cooked, remove from pan.
5. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper.
6. Pour over the potato mixture and shake the pan gently so that it does not stick.
7. When the edges begin to set, place a large plate over the pan and flip the pan over so that the frittata is turned over.
8. Slice back into the heated pan and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
9. Cut into slices.
10. Serve with toasted bread and butter.