1. Heat butter in a pan.
2. Saute the onion and potato till tender.
3. Add the tomato and bacon.
4. When cooked, remove from pan.
5. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper.
6. Pour over the potato mixture and shake the pan gently so that it does not stick.
7. When the edges begin to set, place a large plate over the pan and flip the pan over so that the frittata is turned over.
8. Slice back into the heated pan and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
9. Cut into slices.
10. Serve with toasted bread and butter.
Spanish Frittata Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Spanish Frittata from Awesome Cuisine.