Eggs – 2
Potatoes – 3, boiled and mashed
Butter – 25 gms
Milk – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Add salt, pepper and butter in a bowl.
2. Add the mashed potatoes and mix well.
3. Gradually add the milk and mix till creamy.
4. Divide the mixture into two heatproof bowls.
5. Shape it in such a way that there is a hollow in the centre, like a nest.
6. Break an egg into each of these bowls.
7. Place the bowls in a baking tray half filled with water.
8. Bake till the eggs set.
9. Garnish with a little pepper and grated cheese.