Tomatoes – 6
Spring Onions – 1 tblsp, chopped
Cheese – 125 gms, grated
Onion – 1, chopped
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Basmati Rice – 1 cup, cooked
1. Remove the core from the bottom of each tomato.
2. Cut a slice from the round end of each tomato and scoop out the pulp and seeds with a small teaspoon.
3. Strain out the seeds and use the pulp and juice for the filling.
4. To this, add the rest of the ingredients and mix together properly.
5. Spoon the filling into each of the tomatoes.
6. Place them on a serving plate.
7. Top with the reserved tomato slices and serve chilled.