1. Remove the core from the bottom of each tomato.
2. Cut a slice from the round end of each tomato and scoop out the pulp and seeds with a small teaspoon.
3. Strain out the seeds and use the pulp and juice for the filling.
4. To this, add the rest of the ingredients and mix together properly.
5. Spoon the filling into each of the tomatoes.
6. Place them on a serving plate.
7. Top with the reserved tomato slices and serve chilled.
Summer Tomatoes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Summer Tomatoes from Awesome Cuisine.