1. Mix rice and half the egg with cheese, coriander leaves, salt and pepper together.
2. Add flour to make the mixture stiff.
3. Divide the mixture into balls.
4. Flatten each ball to form a cake.
5. Dust each with flour.
6. Coat with the remaining egg and breadcrumbs.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan.
8. Shallow fry both sides of the cake.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve hot.
Rice Cakes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Rice Cakes from Awesome Cuisine.