Basmati Rice – 100 gms, cooked
Egg – 1, beaten
Cheese – 100 gms, grated
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Flour – 3 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Mix rice and half the egg with cheese, coriander leaves, salt and pepper together.
2. Add flour to make the mixture stiff.
3. Divide the mixture into balls.
4. Flatten each ball to form a cake.
5. Dust each with flour.
6. Coat with the remaining egg and breadcrumbs.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan.
8. Shallow fry both sides of the cake.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !