Plain Flour – 250 gms
Cumin – 1 tsp, ground
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Water – 300 ml
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
Cauliflower – 1 small, broken into small florets
Mushrooms – 250 gms
Green Pepper – 1, cut into 1 inch squares
Potato – 1, cut into 1 inch fingers
1. Put the flour, chilli powder, salt and cumin in a large bowl.
2. Gradually add the water and lemon juice, beating well until a smooth batter is formed.
3. Wash the vegetables and dry.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Using a slotted spoon, drop the vegetables a few at a time into the batter.
6. Coat completely.
7. Fry the vegetables a few at a time in hot oi.
8. Remove and drain well.
9. Serve with tomato sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !