Mozzarella or Manchego Cheese – 250 gms
Eggs – 2, lightly beaten
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup, dry
Dill – 1 tblsp, chopped
Ground Black Pepper
1. Cut the cheese into sticks of about 1 cm thick and 5 cm long.
2. Dust lightly with flour.
3. Dip into beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
4. Place them on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour until coating is firm.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
6. Fry the cheese sticks a few at a time.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Garnish with dill.
9. Serve with lemon wedges.