White Fish Fillets – 500 gms
Hot Spanish Paprika – 1 tblsp
Jamon – 12 slices, sliced into wide strips
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces.
3. Sprinkle a little paprika on each piece and wrap in a strip of jamon.
4. Using a toothpick, secure the jamon-wrapped fish.
5. Put the fish under the grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once or twice, until the fish is cooked through.
6. Transfer to a warmed platter.
7. Drizzle with oil and season with black pepper.
8. Serve with lemon wedges.