Broad Beans – 300 gms, shelled
Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Onion – 1, small, chopped
Garlic Cloves – 2, chopped
Eggs – 6
Salt as per taste
Swiss Cheese – 100 gms, grated
Ground Black Pepper as per taste
1. Cook the beans in boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes, until soft.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again.
3. Remove the outer skins to reveal the bright-green seed.
4. Heat 2 tblsp of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
5. Add the onion and garlic.
6. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until onion is softened.
7. Beat eggs lightly with salt and pepper.
8. Add cooked onion and beans.
9. Add the grated cheese and stir well.
10. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
11. Add egg mixture and lower heat.
12. Cook gently until set.
13. Cut into small pieces or in wedges.
14. Serve warm with salad.