Button Mushrooms – 1 kg, stems removed
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Garlic Chives – 1/2 cup, chopped
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Butter – 50 gms, melted
Salt as per taste
Ground Black Pepper as per taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix butter, oil, breadcrumbs and garlic in a bowl.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Mix well.
5. Add the breadcrumb mixture into the mushroom caps, pressing it down well.
6. Place the mushrooms on a non-stick baking tray and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Cook until the topping is golden and crisp.
8. Serve warm.