1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix butter, oil, breadcrumbs and garlic in a bowl.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Mix well.
5. Add the breadcrumb mixture into the mushroom caps, pressing it down well.
6. Place the mushrooms on a non-stick baking tray and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Cook until the topping is golden and crisp.
8. Serve warm.
Baked Garlic Mushroom Caps Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Baked Garlic Mushroom Caps from Awesome Cuisine.