1. Place the asparagus in boiling water and blanch for a few minutes until it starts to soften but still bright green.
2. Strain and cut into 1 inch pieces.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl with paprika and salt.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
5. Add garlic and fry for a minute.
6. Add the asparagus and saute for a minute.
7. Add beaten eggs to the pan.
8. Cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until eggs are almost set.
9. Remove from heat.
10. Serve immediately.
Asparagus with Scrambled Eggs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Asparagus with Scrambled Eggs from Awesome Cuisine.