Breadstick – 12 thick slices
Garlic – 2 cloves, halved
Eggs – 3
Milk – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Ground Black Pepper as per taste
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Anchovies in Oil – 6 to 8, well drained and chopped
Baby Capers – 2 tblsp, drained
1. Toast the bread until just golden.
2. Rub the halved garlic over the bread.
3. Lightly whisk the eggs with the milk and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a non-stick pan over low heat.
5. Add the egg mixture and cook until almost scrambled but still creamy.
6. Add the anchovy pieces.
7. Place the scrambled eggs onto the garlic toasts.
8. Drizzle with a little oil and scatter with capers.
9. Serve at once.