Pomfret Fillets – 750 gms
Oil for shallow frying
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Malt Vinegar – 4 tblsp
For the Marinade:
Tamarind Pulp – 1/4 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 10
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Mint Leaves – 1/4 cup, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup, chopped
1. Mix the salt and vinegar.
2. Rub this into the fish and keep aside.
3. Grind the tamarind pulp wth the remaining marinade ingredients to a smooth paste.
4. Rub over fish and keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a non stick frying pan and fry the fish over moderate heat till crisp and cooked through on both sides.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !