1. Wash and slice the mushrooms into thick pieces.
2. Add salt to the mushrooms. Cover with a lid.
3. Keep it over low flame till it leaves enough water to be cooked in it.
4. Cover and cook till done and fry.
5. Keep aside.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Add garlic and onion.
8. Fry till onion turns translucent.
9. Add chillies and add mushrooms, turmeric powder and coriander.
10. Fry for 4 minutes.
11. Add ground cloves and remove from heat.
12. Serve hot with rice.
Mushroom Bhaja Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mushroom Bhaja from Awesome Cuisine.