Potatoes – 4, big
Salt as per taste
1. Do not peel the potatoes.
2. Cut the potatoes into two halves horizontally.
3. Pan-fry these halves till the skin of the potato is a fried nicely and is a brown in colour.
4. Gently scoop out the potato Ê»fleshÊ¼ from these potato jackets, leaving only a bit of the flesh to keep the skin intact.
5. Prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients.
6. Fill each of the potato jackets with this filling.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for only 3-4 minutes just to heat the filling.
8. Serve hot as a starter or as a side dish.